May 16, 2016 | The Everyday Innovator | Chad McAllister
Tracy Hazzard, is known as the “Product Whisperer.” She is CEO of industrial design firm Hazz Design and the co-designer of many consumer products you buy at retail stores every day. Tracy is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design and for more than 20 years she has been creating for companies of all sizes, pushing them to rethink their product lines in order to increase revenue and customer satisfaction. She also co-hosts the WTFFF 3D Printing Podcast and is a regular contributor to Inc. Magazine.
Among the topics discussed is her 7P process to successfully designing and launching consumer products:
- Prove It – concept has a market
- Plan It – best plan for project
- Price It – competitive products and margins
- Prototype It – design and prototype
- Protect It – provisional IP protection
- Predict It – sales forecasting
- Produce It – make it real
Read and listen to the full interview on The Everyday Innovator.