- This event has passed.
3D Printing In Healthcare Conference
10/20/2016 - 10/21/2016€300 – €1100
3D printing is developing as a practical, proficient, and altered assembling choice for the therapeutic gadgets industry—material to a scope of gadgets, for example, dental inserts, listening devices, prostheses, specially designed knee and hip inserts, and surgical instruments.
Another pattern empowered by 3D printing is mass customization, in that various individualized things can be created at the same time, sparing time and vitality while enhancing producing effectiveness.3D printing innovations have opened up the abilities for customization in a wide assortment of utilizations in the medicinal field. Utilizing bio-good and medication contact materials, therapeutic gadgets can be created that are impeccably suited for a specific person.
3D Printing in Healthcare Conference, organized by MnM Conferences, scheduled on20th & 21st October 2016 in Amsterdam, Netherlands aims at providing platform to experts from hospitals, academia, and government institutions discussing the innovations, challenges, and future aspects of 3D printing technologies in healthcare.
• Panel : Exploring benefi ts by high implementation of 3D printing technology in hospitals
• Introduction to innovations in 3D printing materials and technology
• Innovations in complex surgery planning
• Use of 3D imaging and modeling for developing medical devices
• Case studies on successful implementation of 3D printing in cardiac,
maxillofacial, dental, and trauma surgeries
• Master Class : Medical Engineering on Complex virtual surgical planning