Review Submission Guidelines
Please fill out our 3D Printing Reviews product submission form below. You will need to adhere to the following guidelines to have your product reviewed in a future WTFFF? Podcast, 3D Start Point Review post or be included in our curated Directory section:
- No unsolicited products will be accepted. Your product needs to be screened as to how well it fits within our 3D Printing Reviews editorial calendar or specific interest areas. Please fill out the submission form and wait for a response.
- We do not accept payment in cash or kind for favorable reviews.
- We return all products after review at your expense. Please send return postage paid mailing and package as needed. If this is cost prohibitive or not desired, we can donate to a Maker Lab or local school on your behalf and provide you with a charitable donation receipt.
- If we absolutely love your product and can’t part with it, we will make arrangements to pay you for it before the review goes live. That way we can say in our 3D printing Reviews that we are actual buyers and fans!
- We will not disclose the content of our 3D Printing Reviews in advance to you, however we will correct any actual errors in either the transcript, blog post or in a future Podcast upon request.
- If you wish to respond to any criticism made about your product, please use the comments section in both iTunes and the Transcript/Blog Posts.
- We will let you know when your review or interview will likely go live, however scheduling may change at any time.
- Inclusion in our Essential Resources section is at our sole discretion. We must use the product, love it and want our audience to know about it. All resources are affiliates links, so you must have a program in place to be featured.
Interview/Guest Blog Submission Guidelines
If you want to be our Guest on either WTFFF? Podcast or write a Guest Blog, please submit a request using the same Review Inquiry form below or just send us an email. We will get back to you within one week. If we are interested, we will set up a research call to understand more about you, your message and your audience. We look forward to talking with on future a episode of WTFFF?! 3D Printing Podcast.