Guest Buzz Baldwin of 3D Print Life is well-versed in the day-to-day of 3D Printer Sales. Selling business-to-business or business-to-school is well suited to a customer service friendly model of business like Buzz’s and to the current adoption rate of 3D Print Technology.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- The growing value of both great materials and content to assist in the 3D Printer Sales process and customer satisfaction
- Premium (and good quality) materials are more important than low-cost – 3D Print Life EnviroABS Filament Colors
- Downloadable designs should be guaranteed printable
- Encrypt & remove technology and anti-piracy detection are growth areas to boost 3D Printer Sales objections – see Buzz’s patents on the subjects
- 3D Print Life
- Print Me a Stradivarius – The Economist
- Enviro ABS
- RISD 3D Printing ID Future
- 20,000 Active 3D Printers article
- 3D Printing’s Napster Moment – Left Shark
- Coho3D – Craig Walker
About Buzz Baldwin & 3DPrintLife.com
After years of selling toner and ink business to business, Buzz Baldwin got inspired by an article on 3D Printing and immediately developed IP to help content makers: Secure Management of 3D Print Media & Detection of Copyright Protected Subject Matter in 3D Print Media – both USPTO patents have issued. With his extensive resale experience, 3DPrintLife.com was opened with Filament, File and 3D Printer Sales aimed at business. They are in the midst of launching an easily bio-degradable ABS filament called Enviro ABS.
Listen | Download
Help Us Help You!
Have some feedback? Leave a comment below. We will read and respond
Please also review us on iTunes and share via the social media of your choice.
Have a question? Go to Ask Us Anything and leave us a online voice message. Yours might get answered in an upcoming WTFFF?! episode.
Click here to download the Transcript for WTFFF 066 Show Notes (PDF).
- 3D Startpoint Facebook
- 3D Startpoint LinkedIn
- Hazz Design Twitter
- 3D Startpoint YouTube