Brian Federal is a documentary filmmaker on a mission to revolutionize 3D Print Education. Initially he started out just want to document the emergence of 3D Print economy but quickly realized that lack of education is what is holding the revolution at bay. His passion for the technology and spreading the word should get you into your local schools or looking for alternative means to 3D Print Education reform.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Lack of 3D Print education is the #1 problem and the solutions might need to be outside the educational system
- Ease of use and 3D Print language does not serve the learning process
- How teaching 3D Print experimentation can help us all (young and old) eliminate the paralysis of making mistakes and taking risks
- 3D Printing Revolution
- Brian Federal’s YouTube – Assa Ashuach
- Terry Wohlers
- Biomimicry, Fractals & Bionomics articles
- John Bokla’s i3D Program
- Chris Anderson’s Long Tail
About Brian Federal
Brian has produced compelling videos on many of the great visionaries of our time such as Deepak Chopra and Dr. Patch Adams. He is now producing a feature length documentary film on 3D Printing, previews can be seen on his web site – 3D Printing Revolution. He believes 3D printing is one of the most important technological achievements since the birth of the industrial revolution. Partnering massive computing power with high-end software, we can take the virtual and make it physical. “Atoms are the new Bits.” You can reach Brian on Twitter @brianfederal.
Listen | Download
Help Us Help You!
Have some feedback? Leave a comment below. We will read and respond
Please also review us on iTunes and share via the social media of your choice.
Have a question? Go to Ask Us Anything and leave us a online voice message. Yours might get answered in an upcoming WTFFF?! episode.
Click here to download the Transcript for WTFFF 051 Show Notes (PDF).
- 3D Startpoint Facebook
- 3D Startpoint LinkedIn
- Hazz Design Twitter
- 3D Startpoint YouTube